About the role
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and proofreading documents and correspondence;
- Conducting searches and managing government portals;
- Calendar, email and appointment management;
- Assisting with board meetings and reports;
- Ensuring excellent customer service and stakeholder management;
- Assisting with billing; and
- General administrative duties such as copying, e-filing and document management as required.
We are seeking Administrative Assistants who have an excellent attention to detail and written communication skills. The successful candidates will be fast learners, professional, and willing to go above and beyond. These roles may also be ideal for candidates who have completed their law degree and have decided not to practise law.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- A very good attention to detail, always completing tasks accurately and thoroughly;
- The ability to learn quickly and manage competing priorities;
- Previous experience in administration or law;
- Resilience to continual change and be an individual who thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent time management, organisational and multitasking skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to go above and beyond for clients; and
- A confident, proactive and ‘can do’ approach with great problem solving skills.
What we offer
Along with a competitive remuneration package, Mellor Olsson has a strong team culture supported by our values. We support our employees through our Employee Assistance Program, health and wellbeing initiatives, and bi-annual check in’s. Our collaborative team environment fosters excellent career development and learning opportunities. Mellor Olsson employees are provided the opportunity to participate in social events and team activities.
How to apply
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3413.