We are looking for a professional, energetic, personable and client focused Administrative Assistant to join the firm. We currently have one full time position to work closely with two other support team members in our Personal Injury and Family Law teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- meeting and greeting clients;
- meeting preparation;
- calendar and email management;
- document control and file management;
- assisting with billing;
- copying, brief preparation, e-filing and;
- other delegated administration/tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- initiative, flexibility and a “can do” attitude;
- excellent problem solving skills;
- a very good attention to detail;
- confidence and excellent personal presentation;
- a proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- intermediate MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50-60 wpm;
- proven previous experience in working in Personal Injury and/or Family Law;
- a certificate or qualification in business administration is also highly regarded.
Mellor Olsson offers a competitive remuneration package. We provide work related training and access to our Employee Assistance program.
Mellor Olsson also ensures that we provide an enjoyable work environment, with regular social engagements, team activities, and a focus on health and well-being.
How to apply
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of the application.
If you would like to apply for this exciting career opportunity, please send your expression of interest addressing your suitability for the role and resume via SEEK.
To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello, People & Culture Manager on 08 8414 3413.
The closing date for applications is - Friday 16 April 2021.
No agencies will be required to assist with this role.