An exciting new opportunity exists for a professional, personable and results driven Graduate Lawyer to work across a variety of interesting Commercial and Property related matters. As part of our team, we expect you to be proactive and client focused, producing quality legal work in a timely manner.
This is a genuine opportunity to take the next step in your career and in a professional team environment.
Your role will include;
- drafting and amending a range of Commercial, Property, Wills and Estates documents;
- attending and conducting client interviews;
- professionally liaising with internal and external clients and other stakeholders via both phone and email;
- conducting online searches;
- conducting high level legal research; and
- working closely in a team to achieve strategic outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will;
- be admitted, or be eligible to be admitted, to practise law in South Australia;
- have graduated with a Bachelor of Laws;
- be able to demonstrate an excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills;
- be passionate about what you do;
- be committed to ongoing learning and development;
- have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and;
- be driven to achieve results for clients.
What we offer
In return, Mellor Olsson offers a competitive remuneration package and a great team culture. We also provide ongoing training, access to our Employee Assistance program, career development and opportunities to attend work social events.
The firm will cover the costs for approved training, your practising certificate and relevant professional memberships.
How to apply
If this role sounds of interest, please send a covering email, a copy of your transcripts and your resume to [email protected] or you can find out more by contacting Nadine Quarello, our People & Culture Manager, on 08 8414 3413 for a confidential conversation.