Mellor Olsson Lawyers is one of the most established South Australian law firms with four offices servicing metropolitan and regional clients. As a values-driven organisation with a strong team culture, our team is committed to achieving our purpose of helping South Australian businesses and individuals succeed. We have an excellent reputation for providing quality legal services, supported by a history of stability and strategic growth.
An opportunity exists for a Graduate or Solicitor in Mellor Olsson’s Commercial and Property Team. You will work across a variety of Commercial and Property matters, whilst gaining valuable mentoring and coaching by working directly with experienced Practitioners. This is a genuine opportunity to develop a legal career and enhance your technical skills in a supportive environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting a range of Commercial and Property documents;
- Attending and conducting client interviews;
- Professionally liaising with internal and external clients and other stakeholders via both phone and email;
- Drafting correspondence and advice;
- Conducting high level legal research; and
- Working closely in a team to achieve strategic outcomes.
To succeed in this role you must be professional, personable, and results driven. As part of our team, we expect you to be proactive and client focused, producing quality, accurate legal work in an efficient manner.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be admitted, or be eligible to be admitted, to legal practice in South Australia;
- Have graduated from a Bachelor of Laws;
- Demonstrate attention to detail and organisation skills;
- Have an ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Be driven to achieve results for clients;
- Accept and learn from constructive feedback; and
- Be prepared to work hard to learn and to contribute as a valued team member.
At Mellor Olsson, we offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits designed to promote health and wellbeing, flexibility, and social connection. We are committed to the professional development of our team members and our collaborative team environment provides excellent learning opportunities. We believe in creating a supportive and enjoyable work environment, with regular check-ins, social events, and team activities. To find out more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website.
If you believe you have the experience and skillset to be successful in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3400.