A new opportunity exists for a professional, personable and results driven Graduate or Solicitor to work in our Litigation team in Adelaide.
As part of our team we will expect you to be proactive and client focused, producing quality legal work in a timely manner. You will also gain valuable mentoring and coaching by working directly with experienced practitioners.
This is a genuine opportunity to take the next step in your career in a supportive team environment.
Your role will include:
- drafting and amending a range of documents, including court documents;
- attending client interviews;
- professionally liaising with internal and external clients and other stakeholders;
- conducting online searches;
- conducting high level legal research; and
- working closely in a team to achieve strategic outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be admitted to, or eligible to be admitted to practise law in South Australia;
- have graduated with a Bachelor of Laws;
- be able to demonstrate an excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills;
- be passionate about what you do;
- be committed to ongoing learning and development;
- have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and
- be driven to achieve results for clients..
How to apply
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
When applying, please send a covering email along with your resume and a copy of your transcripts.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no agencies please.
The closing date for applications is; Tuesday 22 June 2021.