We are Mellor Olsson Lawyers, one of the largest and most established full service law firms operating in South Australia. With a tradition of quality and integrity, our firm has a strong background of stability, strategic growth, and an excellent reputation for providing quality legal services. We have three offices across the state servicing metropolitan and regional clients. As a values driven organisation with a strong team culture, Mellor Olsson is committed to the professional development of our team members.
About the role
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of Information Technology systems as well as the support of our internal users. The Systems Administrator will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will support three office locations.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to proactively manage our information systems environment to maximise business outcomes within a growing organisation.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the reliability and performance of our IT services;
- Monitoring and administering core IT network, telephone infrastructure and network infrastructure;
- Developing and enhancing the infrastructure in accordance with business needs;
- Monitoring and maintaining IT backup and recovery services;
- Providing level 1 to level 3 technical support to the business;
- Providing technical advice on scalability and performance;
- Maintaining external provider support networks;
- Facilitating IT procurement;
- IT budget development and management.
We are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator who has qualifications or a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
In addition to this, to be considered for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience administering ideally Lexis Nexis Affinity Software Ticket Management;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft server environment and Active directory management;
- Experience with back up and disaster recovery processes;
- Demonstrated experience in numerous operating systems including Windows, VMware, and 3CX ideally; and
- Experience in cyber security.
What we offer
A competitive remuneration package which includes a laptop and mobile phone allowance is provided.
We also support our team members through our Employee Assistance Program, health and well-being initiatives, and annual Check-In’s.
Mellor Olsson team members also have the opportunity of participating in a broad range of social events and team activities.
How to apply
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3413.