We are seeking a full-time Administration Assistant on a contract basis for our Port Lincoln office. The role requires someone who has excellent attention to detail and written communication skills. The successful candidate will be a fast learner, professional, and willing to go above and beyond.
We are Mellor Olsson Lawyers, one of the largest and most established full service law firms operating in South Australia. With a tradition of quality and integrity, our firm has a strong background of stability, strategic growth and an excellent reputation for providing quality legal services. We have four offices across the state servicing metropolitan and regional clients. As a values driven organisation with a strong team culture, Mellor Olsson is committed to the professional development of our team members.
As an Administration Assistant, you will work closely with the Port Lincoln Team and other administration assistants. This role will involve providing administrative support to solicitors and ensuring all administration processes are streamlined and documented.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar, email, and appointment coordination
- Ensuring excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Copying, e-filing, and document management as required
- Assistance with reception, meeting and greeting clients
- Ensuring that rooms are set up for meetings and the kitchen area is presentable
- Preparation and collation of documents for appointments
- Assisting with the coordination of travel and accommodation
- Assistance with mail, banking, stationary, deliveries, and other ad hoc administration tasks.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate very good attention to detail, always completing tasks accurately and thoroughly
- Be resilient to change and be an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit excellent time management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Show strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Be confident, proactive, and ‘can do’ approach with excellent problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to learn quickly and manage competing priorities
Mellor Olsson has a strong team culture supported by our values and offers a competitive remuneration package. We support our employees through our Employee Assistance Program, health and wellbeing initiatives, and annual check in’s. Our collaborative team environment fosters excellent career development and learning opportunities. Mellor Olsson employees are provided with the opportunity to participate in social events and team activities.
To learn more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website.
If you believe you have the experience and skillset to be successful in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3400.