We are looking for a professional, energetic, personable and client focused Administrative Assistant, to join our Port Lincoln office.
In this role, you will be provided with training on the processes required to perform your duties.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- meeting and greeting clients;
- calendar and email management;
- document control and file management;
- assisting with billing;
- copying, brief preparation, e-filing and;
- other delegated administration/tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- initiative, flexibility and a “can do” attitude;
- excellent problem solving skills;
- an excellent attention to detail;
- confidence and excellent personal presentation;
- a proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- intermediate MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50 wpm;
- previous professional services administration experience ideally and;
- a certificate or qualification in business administration is highly regarded.
Mellor Olsson offers a competitive remuneration package. We provide work related training and access to our Employee Assistance program. Although what we do is very serious, Mellor Olsson also ensures that we provide an enjoyable work environment, with social engagements, team activities and a focus on health and well-being.
How to apply
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
Please click the "Apply for this job" button via the Seek website. The closing date for applications is; Friday 19 March at 5:00 pm.
All enquiries will be treated confidentially by contacting our People and Culture Manager, Nadine Quarello at [email protected].