Mellor Olsson Lawyers is one of the most established South Australian law firms with four offices servicing metropolitan and regional clients. As a values-driven organisation with a strong team culture, we are committed to achieving our purpose of helping South Australian businesses and individuals succeed. We have an excellent reputation for providing quality legal services, supported by a history of stability and strategic growth.
We are looking for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team in Port Lincoln. This role is the first point of contact for our clients, therefore the successful candidate will be committed to providing an excellent client service experience. Through your training, you will learn our processes, develop a good rapport with our clients, and gain an excellent understanding of the range of services that our firm provides to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering telephones, forwarding calls and taking accurate messages
- Ensuring that rooms are set up for meetings and the reception area is kept immaculate
- Coordinating meetings and managing calendars or room bookings
- Offering coffee, tea and water to clients and visitors
- Organising the mail and couriers
- Assisting with function, event and meeting preparation
- Other administration tasks as required
To succeed in this role, you will be professional, presentable, enthusiastic, and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will demonstrate a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to your work, always striving to go above and beyond to provide excellent client service. To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience working in a reception role or in professional services
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Possess excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Effectively manage changing priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Have intermediate MS Office skills
- Be open to constructive feedback and ongoing learning
At Mellor Olsson, we offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits designed to promote health and wellbeing, flexibility, and social connection. We are committed to the professional development of our team members and our collaborative team environment provides excellent learning opportunities. We believe in creating a supportive and enjoyable work environment, with regular check-ins, social events, and team activities. To find out more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website.
If you believe you have the experience and skillset to be successful in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3400.