We are looking for a professional, personable and client service focused Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team in the Clare Office.
As part of your training, you will learn our processes, get to know our clients and gain an excellent understanding of our firm.
This role is the first point of contact for our clients, therefore it is of the utmost importance that the successful candidate is committed to providing the best client service experience.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Ensuring that rooms are set up for meetings and the reception area is kept immaculate;
- Calendar and meeting coordination for the office;
- Answering telephones, taking & forwarding messages accurately;
- Assisting with functions, events, meeting preparation and the tidying of kitchens;
- Making coffee, tea and offering water for all visitors and clients;
- Stationery ordering;
- Document management such as drafting, collating, scanning and e-filing;
- Organising the mail and couriers; and
- Support solicitors with other administration/tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will;
- Be driven to go above and beyond to provide excellent client service;
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and a flexible approach;
- Have a can do attitude and be committed to ongoing learning;
- Display professionalism, confidence and be very presentable;
- Have a strong attention to detail;
- Communicate clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Have Intermediate MS Office skills;
- Be open to constructive feedback and ongoing learning; and
- Be studying towards a certificate or qualification in business administration.
What we offer
Mellor Olsson offers a competitive remuneration package, flexibility and a collaborative team environment. Mellor Olsson also ensures that we provide opportunities to participate in social engagements, team activities and health and well-being initiatives.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no agencies please.