About the role
We are looking for an experienced and professional Registered Conveyancer to work in the beautiful and picturesque Clare region. You will have the best of both worlds, by having a short commute to work, and the opportunity to work on a variety of Conveyancing matters in a busy local practice. You will also have the opportunity to work across our Clare and Barossa offices. As a Conveyancer in Mellor Olsson’s Clare office, you will be a part of the tight-knit team.
As a Conveyancer in Mellor Olsson’s Clare office, you will work within the tight-knit team. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing conveyancing files from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Providing advice and recommendations to a broad range of clients
- Preparing LTO forms including land divisions
- Day to day running of conveyancing matters, including residential, agricultural and commercial transactions
- Arranging for settlement with all parties and conducting settlement via PEXA (or by paper as required)
- Acting on transfers, refinance matters, discharge of mortgages etc.
- Developing relationships with new and existing referrers
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancer with a desire to be part of a small cohesive team. You will be interested in helping to grow the client base and have a genuine passion to make a difference for your clients. To be considered for this role, you will:
- Demonstrate a professional approach with clients and team members
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly reliable and a motivated team player
- Proven excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Exhibit high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Previous proven experience in residential conveyancing and a good understanding of legislation
- Experience with Lexis Affinity and PEXA is highly regarded
- The ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
What we offer
Along with a competitive remuneration package, Mellor Olsson has a strong team culture supported by our values. We support our employees through our Employee Assistance Program, health and wellbeing initiatives, and annual check in’s. Our collaborative team environment fosters excellent career development and learning opportunities. Mellor Olsson employees are provided the opportunity to participate in social events and team activities.
How to apply
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for these exciting opportunities, please send your covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3413.
The closing date for applications is Monday 4 July 2022.