This opportunity will appeal to an experienced Solicitor seeking to fast-track their career by working for one of the largest and most established full-service law firms operating in South Australia.
With a reputation for quality and integrity, we are continuing our growth based upon strategic locations and employing great legal practitioners. We are a values-driven organisation with a strong team culture and a genuine commitment to the professional development of our team members.
Based in the beautiful and vibrant coastal city of Port Lincoln this regional office is a key centre of service for our diverse Eyre Peninsula client base and industry partners, all of which present a variety of interesting, complex and challenging work. This includes commercial, wills and estates planning and succession, family law, employment law and property, leasing and conveyancing. Our Port Lincoln team is well respected for the personable, professional, and excellent client service that they provide to the community.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have proven technical expertise across general commercial, property law, conveyancing or Wills and Estates
- Possess previous experience working in a small team
- Be accountable for meeting your KPI’s
- Demonstrate your passion and commerciality when providing the best client service
- Be driven, adaptable and efficient
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills
- Be a team player and attend client or firm events
How to apply:
Applications from suitably experienced candidates are encouraged to send a covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3400 for a confidential conversation in the first instance.