About the role
We are looking for professional, personable and results driven solicitor to work in our Wills and Estates team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in; Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Care Directives and knowledge of Testamentary Trusts.
This is a genuine opportunity to take the next step in your career in a supportive team environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting and amending a range of documents;
- Interviewing clients, preparing and providing information to clients;
- Professionally liaising with internal and external clients and other stakeholders;
- Day to day conduct of a file;
- Delegating to Administration Assistants; and
- Working closely in a team to achieve strategic outcomes.
What we offer
Along with a competitive remuneration package, we have a strong team culture. We support our employees through our Employee Assistance Program, health and well-being initiatives and annual check in meetings. Our collaborative environment fosters excellent career development and learning opportunities. Mellor Olsson employees are also provided the opportunity to participate in social events and team activities.
To learn more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website www.molawyers.com.au
How to apply
If you believe that you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity, please send your covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3413