Amanda joined Mellor Olsson’s Clare office in 2021 after re-locating to South Australia from Alice Springs where she worked as a Conveyancer for a Northern Territory law firm. Prior to that, Amanda operated her own Conveyancing practice for ten years. She has also worked as Paralegal and Conveyancer for an Alice Springs Barrister and Solicitor in private practice.
Amanda has experience with residential property transfers, family law transfers, assisting solicitors with commercial conveyancing as well as preparing transfer documents for probate matters.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member - Australian Institute of Conveyancers (NT Division)
- Commissioner of Oaths (NT)
- Certified Practicing Conveyancer - Australian Institute of Conveyancers (NT Division)
- Certificate IV in Conveyancing
- Diploma in Financial Services (Conveyancing)