Prior to working at Mellor Olsson, Dylan was a Partner at another reputable South Australian law firm and has previously worked in the United Kingdom in the areas of Employment, Insurance and Transport Law.
His broad client base sees Dylan advising a clients from a variety of industries, from small businesses and Local Government, through to large construction companies on a variety of employment law matters. He also has significant experience in construction disputes and Marine & Transport Law. Dylan was recommended by Doyles Guide as a defendant workers compensation and Public Liability Lawyer in 2019. He has also been recognised as a leading practitioner in Transport Law in 2021.
Dylan provides Workplace Relations advice to clients on matters surrounding Employment Law and Work Health and Safety. He is also experienced in the areas of Professional Liability and Professional Indemnity matters and assists clients in the area of Product Liability when required.
In his Partnership position, he is responsible for the daily management of his area and is identified as a leader within the firm with a responsibility to train and mentor junior team members. His area of practice also sees him working closely with Mellor Olsson Commercial, Litigation and Insolvency teams.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member - Law Society of South Australia
- Member - Australian Labour & Employment Relations Associations (South Australia)
- Member - Australian Insurance Lawyers Association (SA)
- Maritime Law Association of Australia and New Zealand (MLANNZ)
- Committee Member - Industrial Relations Committee of the Law Society of South Australia
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice