Kate is an experienced conveyancer with a career spanning almost two decades. Before joining Mellor Olsson in 2023, she established and successfully managed her own conveyancing business.
Kate has extensive expertise in handling both residential and commercial property transactions. Her primary goal is to reduce stress by providing timely and accurate information in order for her clients to make informed decisions, ensuring a smooth settlement processes.
She also has previous experience working in the mortgage and services division of a corporate law firm, allowing her to provide comprehensive support throughout the intricacies of property transactions.
Kate actively contributes to her field as a Member, Board Member and Committee Member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (AICSA).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member - Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division)
- Board Member - Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division)
- Finance and Risk Committee Member - Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division)
- Certified Practicing Conveyancer
- Certificate IV in Conveyancing
- Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing