This career opportunity will appeal to a Partner seeking diverse client work with a regional focus, or an experienced Senior Associate seeking to fast-track their career to Partnership working for one of the largest and most established full-service law firms operating in South Australia.
Mellor Olsson Lawyers has a reputation for quality and integrity built over 125 + years of commitment to South Australian clients. We are continuing our growth based upon strategic locations and expanding our team of professional legal practitioners. We are a values-driven organisation with a strong team culture and a genuine commitment to the professional development of our team members.
Based in the beautiful Barossa Valley, this position provides the opportunity to service our varied client base and industry partners across the region. With ongoing support from our head office located in Adelaide, this busy local practice works on a variety of complex and challenging work. This includes commercial, Wills and Estates and succession planning, family law, employment law and property and leasing.
To win this role it is expected that you will:
- Have proven technical expertise across general commercial, property law, conveyancing and Wills and Estates
- Be experienced in delegating to lawyers and support team members
- By your reputation and professionalism further develop your client base
- Be accountable for meeting your own and overseeing the team’s performance
- Demonstrate your passion and commerciality when providing the best client service
- Be driven, adaptable and efficient
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills
- Be a team player and a supportive leader to achieve the best outcomes
To learn more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website.
How to apply:
Applications from suitably experienced candidates are encouraged to send a covering email and resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3400 for a confidential conversation in the first instance.