Brittany started with Mellor Olsson in 2022 as a Senior Associate after spending six years at a boutique South Australian firm. She specialises in injury and medical negligence claims including victims of Motor Vehicle Accidents. She also advises individuals on injuries sustained in the workplace, Public Liability and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and compensation claims.
Brittany is passionate about working collaboratively to secure cost effective and timely solutions. Her calm and empathetic nature assists her clients and their families, to navigate sensitive legal processes and complex periods in their lives.
- Featured in the Adelaide Advertiser as an Emerging Leader of South Australian Civil Law - August 2023
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Accident Compensation Committee - The Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Civil Litigation Committee - The Law Society of South Australia
- Member, The Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Women's Lawyers Association of South Australia
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Intensive Course - International Human Rights Law
- Masters of Legal Practice (ML)