Lydia commenced at Mellor Olsson in 2022 after gaining experience in other established firms in Adelaide and Port Lincoln.
She has experience in a range of areas including family & divorce issues, estate planning, commercial and business advisory matters, and migration law. She has represented a range of businesses and industries across regional Australia, giving her significant insight into the day-to-day struggles and legal issues that regional businesses face.
Lydia also speaks fluent Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia. She is passionate about promoting the migration of young professionals to regional SA.
- Featured in the Adelaide Advertiser as a rising star of family law - August 2023
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member - Law Society of South Australia
- Secretary - SALT Festival, Port Lincoln
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of International Relations
- Dean’s Certificate for Corporate Law